Auto Plus Version History
126.96.36.199 - Auto Plus Version 188.8.131.52
Release Date: February 15, 2017
This update adds a relationship between the PIES ITEM segment part type and PIES Attribute segment PAdb.
- NewPIES ITEM segment to PIES Attribute PAdb configuration. You must now select a part type in the ITEM segment screen which will only allow you to choose configured PAdb available.
184.108.40.206 - Auto Plus Version 220.127.116.11
Release Date: December 5, 2016
This release is for a bug that was reported in the inventory import module.
- FixedBug where importing the InventoryMaster template and flagging items individually was not posting
18.104.22.168 - Auto Plus Version 22.214.171.124
Release Date: October 19, 2016
This update introduces a "Legacy" ACES XML export option. This speeds up the export where the new ACES Qdb is not used or required.
- NewACES "Legacy" XML Export (without ACES Qdb)
126.96.36.199 - Auto Plus Version 188.8.131.52
Release Date: October 18, 2016
This update brings a few bug fixes related to a server security update
- FixedMaintenance setup screen not downloading the SQL database from the FTP server
- FixedInventory Profile PIES help documents were not being displayed due to FTP server changes
184.108.40.206 - Auto Plus Version 220.127.116.11
Release Date: October 12, 2016
This import fixes a reported bug with the PIES flat file import template for the Interchange Segment.
- FixedPIES Interchange Segment Flat File Import Bug (Interchange Sub Brand, Interchange Sub Brand Label, Item UOM, Reference Item, Interchange Quantity, Interchange UOM)
18.104.22.168 - Auto Plus Version 22.214.171.124
Release Date: September 19, 2016
This release brings bug fixes and general improvements.
- FixedACES XML export when Qdb was selected. Column "Steering" was spelled incorrectly and caused an error
- ImprovedGeneral improvements
126.96.36.199 - Auto Plus Version 188.8.131.52
Release Date: September 12, 2016
This update to Auto Plus introduces the ACES Qdb (Text Qualifier Database) module. This new feature can be found in the ACES vehicle tab when editing all applications. This is the same area as the ACES part configuration, notes and quantity required per application are managed.
- NewACES Qdb (Text Qualifier Database) Module
- NewACES Qdb (Text Qualifier Database) XML export
- Added the following new column to: VersionACES to support Qdb update.
- VersionQD smalldatetime
- Added the following new Tables to support Qdb updates:
- Added the following new Tables to support ACES Qdb maintenance:
- Replace the following Tables to support Qdb updates:
- Added the following new Views to support Qdb updates:
- Added the following new Stored Procedures to support Qdb update:
- Replace the following Stored Procedure to support replicate Inventory/ACES/Qdb:
184.108.40.206 - Auto Plus Version 220.127.116.11
Release Date: August 3, 2016
This version of Auto Plus fixes a bug detected where the PIES flat file import module was not importing / posting asset type PAG (Link to Manufacture Page).
- FixedFixed PIES digital asset segment which was not allowing for a URI without a file extension. Asset type PAG (Link To Manufacture Page) does not require a file extension.
- FixedFixed the PIES flat file module not allowing for the importing of asset type PAG without the file name or file type codes filled in. These are not required when PAG is used.
18.104.22.168 - Auto Plus Version 22.214.171.124
Release Date: August 3, 2016
This version fixes an issue with the PIES flat file import module not posting PAG digital asset type in addition to the interface area as well.
- FixedFixed PIES flat file import validation module not posting digital asset type PAG. This was due to requiring file name, file type and file extension in the URI field
- FixedFixed PIES Digital Asset screen not allowing asset type PAG without file name, file type and file extension in the URI field
- Replace the following Stored Procedures to address the PIES Import problem with Asset Type: PAG
- Replace the following Stored Procedures to address potential problem with Import PIES Validate and Post Package Haze mat.
126.96.36.199 - Auto Plus Version 188.8.131.52
Release Date: July 29, 2016
We added the ability to optionally include the Part Type Position for N/A on ACES XML export.
- NewAdded the ability to optionally include the part type position ID when mapped to ID "1" (N/A). This is required for NAPA receivers.
184.108.40.206 - Auto Plus Version 220.127.116.11
Release Date: July 27, 2016
This version of Auto Plus brings a few new features and improvements.
- NewThe setup screen now allows for Auto Plus SQL database backups. This includes overwrite, location, adding of time stamp and deleting target first
- NewSetup screen now allows for the rebuilding of both inventory and or VCdb master tables. This comes in handy when some process seem to be slow
- ImprovedThe load time for the maintenance setup screen has been greatly improved
- ImprovedACES export module now updates the VCdb and PCdb dates to reflect the version Auto Plus is on automatically
18.104.22.168 - Auto Plus Version 22.214.171.124
Release Date: July 8, 2016
This quick release provides major ACES XML and flat file import module performance improvements across all attributes.
- ImprovedACES XML and flat file import module performance increase across all attribute types. Users should see a significant performance boost
- ImprovedNow users will be forced to select a manufactures code to post ACES XML and flat files to. Before this update the MfgCode was pre-populated with the last one used
- NewNew PIES import feature that shows duplicate part numbers coming in from PIES XML files. Duplicate part numbers goes agains PIES delivery specs and should not be coming from Opticat, SDC or any other provider. Reality is they do
- Replace the following three Stored Procedures to address the issues above.
126.96.36.199 - Auto Plus Version 188.8.131.52
Release Date: July 7, 2016
This release provides a major performance increase for the ACES XML import module.
- ImprovedDrastically improved performance on all ACES XML file imports
- FixedFixed a problem with the ACES import timing out trying to import an XML file that is mapped to MakeID only with Year Range instead of BaseVehicleID
- Replace the following three Stored Procedures to address the issues above.
184.108.40.206 - Auto Plus Version 220.127.116.11
Release Date: July 6, 2016
This release fixes a requirement in ACES VCdb replicate options, performance enhancements and other bug fixes.
- FixedIssue with ACES import module posting invalid attribute configurations. This occured if a valid vehicle was in the AppID but invalid sub attributes where present
- ImprovedACES replicate no longer requires any options to be selected. This is helpful if you only want the VCdb and nothing else
- Added new column: Valid to all Imp_ACES_App Tables except Imp_ACES_AppVehicle to support invalid mapping.
- Create new Stored Procedure: sp_ ACES_Imp_Build_Validate. This procedure will flag invalid Vehicle Mapping
18.104.22.168 - Auto Plus Version 22.214.171.124
Release Date: June 23, 2016
Version 126.96.36.199 brings a few enhancements to the ACES Overlap report module and a few bug fixes.
- NewOverlap Report now offers: PartType and Position to pull from Inventory PCdb or Vehicle VCdb
- NewACES Overlap report now allows for the Mfg Label column be displayed or hidden
- NewThe Start Page has a new Quick NavTile for TeamViewer Support
- FixedFixed issue with Inventory Profile – ACES – Application: Single Grid not printing.
- FixedFixed issue with floating tabs leaving the form in a non-responsive mode
- FixedFixed issue with Inventory Profile - ACES – Application Exception Popup – Steering Tab: Columns check box not flagging columns
188.8.131.52 - Auto Plus Version 184.108.40.206
Release Date: June 8, 2016
This release brings cosmetic changes to the start screen.
- ImprovedStart screen button placement and icon changes
220.127.116.11 - Auto Plus Version 18.104.22.168
Release Date: June 5, 2016
Added code to deal with PIES XML files being imported where date ranges are outside of 01/01/1753 - 06/06/2079. This is the standard MS SQL date range. We are ignoring year dates such as "0001" and "9999".
- FixedFixed issue with the new Start Page sometimes not showing which Navigation Tiles is active when mouse hovers over it
Improved PIES Import not filtering out invalid date fields in the following Segments:
- Price Sheets
- Market Copy
- Item-Digital Asset
22.214.171.124 - Auto Plus Version 126.96.36.199
Release Date: June 2, 2016
This version brings a few changes and a bug fix. We decided to change the default start page to a tiled ala Windows 10 type view. In this way the Auto Plus starts up faster allowing the user to navigate to version history, YouTube or straight to any other area of the system.
- ImprovedMain Menu – Home Tab – Info: Now takes you to rebsi.com home page and allows for quick navigation to various informational web pages via the menu bar. Also allows for current web page to be opened in your default browser.
- NewRevamped the start tab showing 6 navigation tiles for quick access to various resource web pages
- FixedBug in ACES Overlap – Non Coverage report not showing any results if any attribute other than vehicle was selected
- Replaced the following Views:
188.8.131.52 - Auto Plus Version 184.108.40.206
Release Date: May 29, 2016
This new update to Auto Plus adds the PIES "N" XML export. The previous version assumed the receiver interpreted the lack of <ACESApplications<N>/ACESApplications> as there was no associated fitment data. The other update is a new ACES Non-Coverage Report.
- NewPIES XML exporting of N>/ACESApplications> receivers will no longer assume the lack of this tag as no ACES
- NewACES Non-Coverage (holes) report - Go to ACES menu, click on Overlap/Coverage button / Select option for Non-Coverage
- Replaced Stored Procedure: sp_ACES_Imp_PostVehicle. This should help performance
220.127.116.11 - Auto Plus Version 18.104.22.168
Release Date: May 25, 2016
This small update delivers big resources to all users. A new browser control has been added to various areas of Auto Plus to display relevant content on ACES, PIES, Auto Plus etc. and a bug fix.
- FixedIssue with the Engine SQL statement in the ACES Export screen that was causing an error
- NewStart Screen: Web browser displaying Auto Plus version history (default)
- NewStart Screen: Web browser displaying YouTube channel (click on play icon)
- NewStart Screen: Web browser displaying Auto Plus blog (click on newspaper icon)
- NewACES Update Screen: Web browser displaying ACES news
- NewPIES Update Screen: Web browser displaying PIES news
22.214.171.124 - Auto Plus Version 126.96.36.199
Release Date: May 20, 2016
This version only one after a major release fixes an issue discovered when replicating ACES vehicle application notes.
- FixedACES VCdb application notes at the vehicle level was causing an error when using the bulk replication button
188.8.131.52 - Auto Plus Version 184.108.40.206
Release Date: May 18, 2016
Version 220.127.116.11 is a major release introducing a new ACES PCdb mapping module. This new module allows the end user to select category, sub category, part type and position at the vehicle, engine, transmission, drive or any of the other ACES VCdb group levels. A new PCdb replicate feature is also new allowing users to map PCdb across the configuration level in bulk. Auto Plus 18.104.22.168 also brings bug fixes, performance enhancements, schema changes as well as multiple new fields across many tables.
- FixedFixed issue with the export ACES filter not being cleared when the clear button was clicked if the grid was empty
- FixedFixed an issue with the ACES Audit drop downs not populating correctly
- FixedFixed an issue with the inventory profile/ACES vehicle part configuration popup screen not initializing the filter with default values
- FixedFixed an issue with the export ACES screen where clickin on the OK button in the popup continue dialog with zero items caused an error
- NewInventory Profile - ACES: Now allows for PCdb management at the vehicle, engine or any other VCdb attribute level
- NewInventory Profile - ACES: Now allows user to replicate new PCdb mapping method across all configurations in grid
- NewExport ACES: Now allows for both legacy PCdb and new PCdb at vehicle level
- NewImport ACES: Now assigns / maps PCdb at the new vehicle configuration level
- NewACES Audit Report: Has been updated for filtering on inventory part numbers that have multiple PCdb assignments
- Created the following two new Stored Procedures
- Replace the following Stored Procedures:
- Add the following two fields: PartTypeID & PositionID to Imp_ACES_AppVehicle:
- Add the following three fields: Qty, PartTypeID & PositionID to the following tables:
22.214.171.124 - Auto Plus Version 126.96.36.199
Release Date: April 28, 2016
Auto Plus version 188.8.131.52 brings various bug fixes to the PIES market copy segment as well as inventory manufacturer maintenance module. Overall performance enhancements.
- FixedPIES market copy segment adding / deleting issues
- FixedInventory manufacturer code maintenance adding / deleting issues
184.108.40.206 - Auto Plus Version 220.127.116.11
Release Date: April 21, 2016
Version 18.104.22.168 brings a few bug fixes, general improvements and schema changes for upcoming Auto Plus ACES PCdb features.
- FixedFixed import ACES module not clearing application grid when the item grid was empty
- FixedFixed issue with new registered Auto Plus users not flagging all modules as active while in demo mode
The follow two fields: PartTypeID & PositionID where added to the following tables to sport the upcoming ability to assign PCdb info to each VCdb Application.
22.214.171.124 - Auto Plus Version 126.96.36.199
Release Date: April 19, 2016
Auto Plus Version 188.8.131.52 brings new PIES documentation and bug fixes
- FixedPIES export profile screen now displays the PCdb and PAdb version for PIES 6.6
- FixedInventory PIES delete item various segments was causing an error. This has been fixed
- NewPIES 6.6 PDF documentation is now available throughout all PIES segments. PIES 6.5 documentation still available
184.108.40.206 - Auto Plus Version 220.127.116.11
Release Date: April 18, 2016
Auto Plus version 18.104.22.168 introduces PIES 6.6 support, bug fixes, general improvements and SQL schema changes.
- FixedFixed issue with the ACES export allowing blank or NULL part numbers from being exported.
- NewPIES import now supports PIES XML version 6.6
- NewPIES export now supports the creation of both PIES 6.5 and 6.6 schema versions
- NewPIES export now supports exporting of only the changes since the last export
SQL Schema Changes
- The following Tables where modified to support PIES 6.6:
- Replaced the following Stored Procedures to support PIES 6.6:
22.214.171.124 - Auto Plus Version 126.96.36.199
Release Date: April 7, 2016
Auto Plus version 188.8.131.52 brings new ACES import and export features, bug fixes, PIES export option for UPDATE with smart logic, performance enhancements and more.
- FixedFixed a problem with all of the drop down menus throughout the system not responding kto the mouse scroll wheel
- ImprovedAuto Plus has been upgraded to the latest Microsoft .NET Entity Framework 6.1.3. This has given Auto Plus a huge performance increase in all areas
- ImprovedPerformance increase in adding alternate and up-sale items
- FixedThe phone number mask in the Salesman Profile screen was 000-00-00. This has been fixed to 000-000-0000
- NewAuto Plus now supports ACES 3.0 XML exporting (previously only 3.1)
- NewAuto Plus now supports ACES 3.2 XML exporting (previously only 3.1)
- NewAdded AAIA Brand ID pop up in ACES export module
- NewAdded country code / name pop up dialog in ACES export profile screen supporting ACES 3.2
- NewSupport for PIES export submission type UPDATE with code to track what has changed per SKU down to individual PIES segment level
- The following new columns were added to the InventoryPiesItem table to support the tracking of changes to PIES Items for partial export.
- Added the following new tables to support the ACES 3.2 Import:
- Modified the following tables to support ACES 3.2:
- Replaced the following Stored Procedures to support ACES 3.2
184.108.40.206 - Auto Plus Version 220.127.116.11
Release Date: March 3, 2016
This release updates Auto Plus to the Microsoft .NET framework 4.6.1. This will not only bring Auto Plus up to date with the latest in .NET technology but also a performance boost.
- ImprovedAuto Plus has been completely recompiled to use the latest Microsoft .NET framework 4.6.1
- ImprovedGeneral performance improvments
- FixedThe export ACES tab was not displaying items to be exported in the grid if the user was not flagged to manage brands
- FixedExport PIES tab profile items grid was not displaying itmes to be exported if user was not flagged to manage brands
- FixedThe email module now sends comments, bug reports and feature requests correctly
18.104.22.168 - Auto Plus Version 22.214.171.124
Release Date: February 11, 2016
Auto Plus version 126.96.36.199 introduces new features for ACES and PIES import posting, bug fixes and schema changes.
- FixedFixed many unhandled NULL exception errors throughout the system
- FixedFixed PIES update not displaying the correct items changed or deleted
- FixedFixed PIES import erroneously setting the Attribute.StyleID=0
- FixedFixed an error in the ACES and PIES update screens where not displaying that a new version was available due to new date schema from AutoCare
- NewACES import now provides post options for append / replace at the fitment level and ignore, append or replace at the application note level
- NewPIES import now provides options for append or replace at all segments
The following stored procedures were replaced to support the new ACES and PIES post options:
188.8.131.52 - Version 184.108.40.206
Release Date: January 1, 2016
Auto Plus version 220.127.116.11 brings many improvements, new features, bug fixes schema changes and new stored procedures.
- FixedFixed overmapping issue with the ACES Flat File import module
- FixedFixed PIES flat file import where the interchange segment for brand was using wrong table
- FixedFixed ACES export inventory filtering fields. The old search was using the wrong query
- NewPIES flat file importing is now supported. Update all segments and fields of PIES using MS Excel type files
- ImprovedInventory Profile > PIES now allows for all PIES segments to be deleted with a single click
- ImprovedAll PIES segment screens now allow the ability to delete all segment items at once
- ImprovedAll ACES attribute screens now prompt for confirmation before flagging or unflagging attributes
The following new tables were added to support the new PIES flat file import module:
18.104.22.168 - Auto Plus Version 22.214.171.124
Release Date: December 4, 2015
Auto Plus version 126.96.36.199 a lot of much needed house cleaning. For fist time or new installs, Auto Plus now has a more intuitive and improved activation process. Proper info boxes for attaching, registering etc. There have been other improvements and bug fixes.
- NewAuto Plus Installer has a cleaner and improved activation process with new guides for attach, registration, and updating of VCdb, PCdb, Brand ID and PAdb tables.
- ImprovedThe Setup screen has been simplified and now supports only the required "Auto Plus" SQL database. The other 3 "ACESvc", "ACESpc" and "AutoPlusXP" can be detached.
- FixedUpon first time install, attaching of the main SQL database was not updating the status.
- FixedFirst time launch of Auto Plus presented many error messages. This was due to the database not being attached. This no longer happens.
188.8.131.52 - Auto Plus Version 184.108.40.206
Release Date: November 24, 2015
This release of Auto Plus introduces a new module that allows for the importing of flat MMY files. This is an optional module and is built into the current ACES import module. There have been bug fixes and schema changes.
- FixedThe maintenance setup attach database dialog box was not always displaying available SQL servers.
- NewMap / Import flat file MMY data to ACES. This includes all attribute types with validation.
- The following new Table was added to allow for the import of ACES flat files:
- The following new stored procedures were added to support the import of ACES flat files.
220.127.116.11 - Auto Plus Version 18.104.22.168
Release Date: October 30, 2015
Version 22.214.171.124 introduces a smart date for ACES export submission type [UPDATE]. Users can now replicate ACES VCdb exceptions as well.
- NewACES VCdb Submission Type [UPDATE] Smart Date Export
- NewACES VCdb Exceptions Replication
- NewInventory Special & Technical Notes Dynamic ACES and PIES HTML Notes (requires activation)
Database Schema Changes
- DateCreated & Date Modified fields have been added to: InventoryVcVehicle to support ACES [UPDATE] export.
- The following new stores procedures have been added:
126.96.36.199 - Auto Plus Version 188.8.131.52
Release Date: October 6, 2015
This version removes the old image gallery / viewing technology and replaces it with native .NET image controls. This was causing an issue when users upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- FixedBug where users who upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 could not use image controls
184.108.40.206 - Auto Plus Version 220.127.116.11
Release Date: October 2, 2015
This version of Auto Plus brings the ACES VCdb Exceptions list to the ACES mapping module. In addition a new pop up summary screen has been added to the ACES Export module. Highlight an ACES Export profile and click on the new summary icon. This will display a summary of the VCdb configurations per ACES attribute group.
- NewACES VCdb Exceptions List
- NewACES Export will now remove applications flagged for exclusion
- NewACES Export module now has a pop-up that displays VCdb configuration information per profile
- FixedACES Export module was not distinguishing between exceptions and non-exceptions
18.104.22.168 - Auto Plus Version: 22.214.171.124
Release Date: August 26, 2015
This update to Auto Plus brings a few bug fixes. The ACES overlap and coverage report screens had an issue where double clicking the field label was causing an error. This has been fixes in all areas. The overlap report if used repeatedly with different criteria would not return the correct results. This was a caching issue and has been fixed. Wildcard searching is now available on all overlap and coverage search fields.
- NewOverlap / Coverage Report Search Fields Now Allow Wildcard
- FixedOverlap / Coverage Report Double Click Field Label to Clear Error
- FixedOverage Report Random Caching Resulting In Wrong Data Return
126.96.36.199 - Auto Plus Version: 188.8.131.52
Release Date: August 17, 2015
This latest release (184.108.40.206) introduces two new ACES reports. The overlap report allows user to filter their data by ACES brand ID, part number, ACES manufacture label, PCdb, all 54 VCdb attributes and more. The results show where a unique filtered vehicle has more that one part number assigned. Results can be sorted by any column (default is MMY) and printed or exported. The ACES coverage report allows users to use the same filtering features but displays all results meeting the criteria filtered.
- NewACES Overlap Report Module
- NewACES Coverage Report Module
220.127.116.11 - Auto Plus Version: 18.104.22.168
Release Date: August 3, 2015
This update brings a bug fix where the inventory import module was not posting product category data. This effected the inventory category, sub category, part type and position.
- FixedInventory product category import posting
The following stored procedures were replaced to fix the inventory PCdb import not updating all columns correctly:
22.214.171.124 - Auto Plus Version: 126.96.36.199
Release Date: July 24, 2015
This update brings ACES VCdb replicate features and pop-up edit options. Bug fixes have been implemented in the ACES VCdb grid and database schema changes.
- FixedACES VCdb short cut menu item (filtered selected item) was causing "Auto Plus is not responding" error.
- NewInventory ACES VCdb vehicle pop-up now allows application quantity and notes to be edited on all vehicle sub tabs as well as the vehicle level.
- NewInventory ACES VCdb replicate now provides the option to include application quantity and notes.
The following new procedures were added to support the ACES replicate quantity and note options:
188.8.131.52 - Auto Plus Version: 184.108.40.206
Release Date: July 21, 2015
This update adds the SEMA Data Coop "SDC ScoreCard" PDF document. This is useful for users who are trying to obtain bronze, silver, gold or platinum certification for their PIES XML files for the SDC. The ACES VCdb vehicle pop-up now has the ability to show which vehicles are missing engine, transmission and all other VCdb attribute group data.
- NewSEMA Data Coop SDC ScoreCard PDF
- NewACES VCdb Vehicle Tab Pop-Up Now Has Ability To Display Vehicles With No Engine, Trans etc.
220.127.116.11 - Auto Plus Version: 18.104.22.168
Release Date: July 17, 2015
This update brings a bug fix an improvement and an all-new ACES Audit Report module.
- FixedInventory ACES vehicle tab end year filter was not displaying value
- ImprovedAll inventory ACES tabs now reflect row selected. Update includes the vehicle popup
- NewACES Audit Report Module
- UpdatedACES Brand ID Table
22.214.171.124 - Auto Plus Version: 126.96.36.199
Release Date: July 1, 2015
Version 188.8.131.52 of Auto Plus ACES and PIES software was released today. Updates include new features, bug fixes and database schema changes.
- NewAll inventory ACES catalog / mapping filters are now integrated accross all tabs
- NewAll inventory ACES catalog / mapping tabs now support both quantity and application notes
- NewACES export module now supports application notes from all attribute groups
- NewDrastically improved PIES XML export performance
- NewReal-Time ACES VCdb validation accross all attribute groups
- FixedACES XML quantity during import was not working. This is now fixed
This version required SQL Server database schema changes. All InventoryVcVehicle tables have a new primary key and two new columns. These columns are "Qty" and "AppNote" Example: (InventoryVcVehicleBed) InventoryVehicleBedID int Identity InventoryVehicleID int Foreign Key BedID int AppNote varchar(MAX) Null Qty int Null